Promus Ventures is a global early-stage venture capital firm founded in 2012 that backs deep tech startups around the globe.
With offices in Chicago, San Francisco and Luxembourg, Promus Ventures has invested in over 85 companies across several funds. Some of Promus Ventures’ leading portfolio companies include Rocket Lab (Nasdaq: RKLB), Whoop, Spire (NYSE: SPIR), Mapbox, ICEYE, Bellabeat, Swift Navigation, AngelList, Behavox, Gauss Surgical, Figure Eight, Isotropic Systems, Halter, Cobalt and numerous others. Orbital Ventures is a Luxembourg-based space fund managed by Promus
Ventures that backs early-stage upstream and downstream space startups around the world.
Promus Ventures is looking to hire an Associate/Principal (title based on experience) based in Luxembourg to help the team evaluate and execute investment
opportunities in the deep tech and space sectors. We are seeking an executive with strong business due diligence, transaction execution skills and investing DNA.
• Source, evaluate and manage deal flow that relates to our mandate, together with other members of the investment team;
• Monitor, track and build relationships with founders and start-ups relevant to our thesis and be proactive with deep dives, sector mapping and network building;
• Manage the investment process (due-diligence, internal process, investment documentation);
• Support portfolio companies;
• Help run the day-to-day operations of the fund (reporting, LP communications…);
• Build and maintain a broad network of VCs and startups in the European ecosystem.
• 2-8 years of work experience, previous experience in VC preferred;
• You already have an in-depth understanding of the European startup ecosystem and huge curiosity for early stage companies. And want to learn more;
• A strong interest for tech investing and knowledge of the VC ecosystem;
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills;
• Proven track record of operating in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment;
• Excellent ability to communicate and articulate thoughts in English (both written and verbal) and ability to work with global teams;
• Willingness to relocate to Luxembourg
• Eligibility to work in EU
You are a great fit for the team, if you are:
• Intellectually curious and a team player;
• Passionate about startups and curious about the deep tech and space tech sectors;
• Results driven and hands-on;
• Prepared to get involved in every aspect of fund management;
• High attention to detail;
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
We offer competitive compensation, benefits, a friendly work environment.
To apply please use a link: https://promusventures.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=22
Orbital Ventures is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process
during the interview process.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
Orbital Ventures is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse
environment. We respect all individuals and seek their inclusion in the workplace