69, Boulevard de la Pétrusse, Luxembourg, L-2320, LU
02/03/2023, 04:13 PM
CORPORATE ASSOCIATE – LUXEMBOURG
We are currently looking to recruit a corporate lawyer of at least years 3 PQE to join our Corporate Team in Luxembourg.
About the Firm
Pinsent Masons is a global 100 law firm, with over 3,400 employees and operating out of 26 locations across Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East. We have a long-standing reputation for delivering high-quality legal advice rooted in a deep understanding of the sectors and geographies in which our clients operate. Our global reach ensures that we are well-placed to advise on complex multi-jurisdictional matters across a full range of legal disciplines.
The firm has significant international credentials in the financial services, energy, infrastructure, real estate, and advanced manufacturing and technology sectors. Services provided across these sectors include asset management and investment funds, corporate and M&A, commercial, competition, litigation and arbitration, banking, restructuring, insurance, regulatory, construction, projects, pensions, property, planning and environmental, procurement, outsourcing, employment, share plans and incentives, technology and tax advice.
We aim to promote progress and change so that our business can work better for people. Pinsent Masons has embedded a range of diversity & inclusion initiatives to create an environment in which it’s people can flourish. We operate an agile working scheme, which offers staff flexibility in terms of where they work.
We stand out for our innovative approach to service delivery. For example, the firm has developed a number of in-house legal technology & project management solutions, operates a hub of freelance lawyers, called Vario, and a global Diversity and Inclusion consultancy, Brook Graham. Put simply, we offer a range of professional disciplines to our clients, enabled by our people, process and technology.
Pinsent Masons has achieved more tier 1 rankings in The Legal 500 UK guide than any other firm, won the “Law Firm of the Year Award 2019 – Legal Business” for the second time and is recognised among the most innovative law firms in Europe by the Financial Times. Pinsent Masons was also named Law Firm of the Year 2018 by The Lawyer, and is ranked No 1 on the UK Stonewall Workplace Equality Index 2019.
- You have minimum a Master 2 in Law and a specialization in Corporate Law,
- You have at least 5 years of experience,
- You are qualified in Luxembourg bar,
- You are solution-oriented, conscientious and you provide a high-standard work,
- You have excellent communication, teamwork skills,
- You have a perfect knowledge of both oral and written English and French,
- An outgoing personality, pro-activity and efficiency are qualities we value highly.
- You will be in charge of advising clients on a variety of legal issues,
- You will manage and supervise Junior Associate,
- We offer excellent training and career development, an open working culture and the opportunity to work in a progressive and challenging work environment,
- We encourage continual professional development and are keen to promote the most competent people,
- You will work closely with other departments (cross-practice) and offices (cross-border),
- We believe that the respect we engender from our staff and the sensitivity we have to their needs make Pinsent Masons a well-rounded law firm resulting in a first-class service for our clients and thus contributing to our growth and goodwill.
What will we offer you?
- An attractive salary package.
- A dynamic and friendly workplace.
- We are a market leading, dynamic and growing global team who work together to produce outstanding results for our clients.
- We invest in our team and have a first-class training and career development program. Our training reflects our position as a market leader in communications and sourcing. Our training will assist you to develop as a specialist with valuable sector knowledge and the ability to deliver “best of breed” services.
- Early responsibility and opportunities to develop client relationships.
- Should you require further details, please contact our local HR Manager Catherine De Rosa who can discuss the role and requirements.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to Catherine de Rosa, HR Manager, [email protected]. All application will be treated strictly confidentially.