Job no: 548748
Work type: Full time
Categories: Client Accounting, Client Relationship Management, Capital Markets
Office Location: Luxembourg
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. Our 9,100 experts and 120 offices in 85 jurisdictions worldwide serve corporates, financial institutions, asset managers, private clients and family offices, providing the combination of accounting, tax, payroll, fund administration, compliance and entity management services essential to global business success.
- Maintain accounting records and prepare financial reports
- Trail client payment and follow up invoices with clients
- Organize and facilitate financial statement
- Assist Legal department with preparation of annual shareholders meetings
- Having a pro-active attitude to problem solving and coming up with solutions
- Developing a comprehensive understanding of legal documents
- Providing working documents (interest calculations, re-invoicing spreadsheets)
- Minimum 2 years working experience in a client servicing position is consider as an asset
- University degree in Accounting or a related field
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practice
- Proven ability to take initiative and work independently in a fast paced environment
- Fluent communication, both written and spoken in English and German is required
- High level of professionalism and the ability to deal effectively with all levels in the organization
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent working conditions: good work-life balance, flexibility and great benefits.
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training. We have a TMF Business Academy, which will give you extensive individual training opportunities.
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important valued and lived daily.
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.