Type of trade
Types of business Crédit Agricole SA – Finance / Accounting / Management control
Complementary types of trade
Types of businesses Crédit Agricole SA – Asset Management
Types of businesses Crédit Agricole SA – Financing and Investment
Types of businesses Crédit Agricole SA – Operations management
Accountant – Private Equity, Real Estate & Securitisation M / F
Type of Contract
Duration (in months)
Within the Private Equity, Real Estate & Securitization (PERES) department, you will join the Fund Accounting team in charge of fund and soparfi accounting.
Your missions as Accountant will be to:
– Participate in the establishment of new customers and the analysis of their activity,
– Record the operations of creation or recovery of new files,
– Analyze and follow the creation of companies and related intermediary structures,
– Keep the general accounts of commercial companies or investment funds governed by Luxembourg law (LuxGaap or IFRS),
– Calculate and account for the various special commissions (Performance, Management, Advice, Arrangement, etc.),
– Prepare the financial statements necessary for each file (Balance sheet, Income statement, Cash flow statement, …).
– Prepare consolidated accounts if applicable (IFRS or LuxGaap),
– Assist in relations with the client, auditors and tax advisers during the review of accounts;
– Master the accounting system and participate in its settings.
Minimum level of education
Bac + 4 / M1
Training / Specialization
Diploma in accounting or economics-finance.
Minimum experience level
0 – 2 years
You have a first experience in accounting / audit / corporate finance.
Knowledge of alternative investment funds is an asset.
You have advanced accounting knowledge.
You demonstrate rigor, analytical mind and team spirit.
Mastery of the Office Pack and in particular of Excel.
Knowledge of Bob 50 and GP accounting software is an asset.
Fluency in French and English essential. German is an advantage.