Type of trade
Types of business Crédit Agricole SA – Finance / Accounting / Management control
Complementary types of trade
Types of businesses Crédit Agricole SA – Asset Management
Types of businesses Crédit Agricole SA – Financing and Investment
Types of businesses Crédit Agricole SA – Operations management
Accounting Assistant Manager – Private Equity, Real Estate & Securitization M / F
Type of Contract
Within the Private Equity, Real Estate & Securitization (PERES) department, you will join the Fund Accounting team in charge of the accounting of funds and their satellite companies (GP, Soparfi, Holding).
Your role is to ensure the review and validation of certain accounting files as well as the daily monitoring of the production of your division. You are also involved in the organization of the accounting activity and support for employees.
As such, you will be in charge of:
1. Accounting management:
– Participate in setting up new clients and analyzing their activity.
– Record the operations of creation or recovery of new files, analyze and monitor the creation of companies and related intermediary structures.
– Review the accounts and ensure that they are in compliance with Luxembourg law / international standards.
– Prepare / Review the consolidated accounts if applicable (IFRS or Lux GAAP).
– Coordination with other third parties.
– Support companies in the implementation and application of new standards.
2. The revision of the accounts:
– The complete review of the accounting files.
– Participation in the accounting and financial training of the team.
– Participation in the establishment and deployment of the controls necessary for the accounting activity.
3. The organization of the accounting activity:
– The planning and the follow-up of the deadlines of the various files.
– The integration of new employees.
-Participation in the development of the skills of the team.
– Monitoring and reporting on the progress of all types of work (Balance sheets, Income statement, etc.).
– Participation in various projects related to the optimization of financial reporting / improvement of the process of preparing accounts.
– Participation in the formalization of group standards and procedures.
Minimum level of education
Bac + 5 / M2 and more
Training / Specialization
You have a higher education in Audit-Accounting or Finance.
Minimum experience level
You have an experience of 5 years or more in the field of general accounting and, preferably, in Private Equity / Real Estate funds.
Managerial experience is a real advantage.
– Knowledge of investment funds, securities and Real Estate activities.
– Technical accounting and tax knowledge (accounting standards, accounting techniques, consolidation methods and techniques, changes in corporate taxation, VAT, IFRS & LuxGaap standards).
– Legal and financial knowledge (legal forms, legal obligations, capital increase process, different financial instruments, different valuation methods …).
– Priority management.
– Analytical skills and attention to detail.
– Involvement and responsiveness.
– Communication and leadership.
Mastery of the Office Pack and in particular of Excel.
Knowledge of BOB-50 and / or GP accounting software is an advantage.
Fluency in French and English. Fluency in German is an advantage.