- Day-to-day risk management for alternative investment fund products (AIFs)
- Applying risk management tools and models to alternative investment funds (private equity, real estate, infrastructure, debt etc.) including VaR, stress tests, scoring models etc.
- Support in the compilation of risk management reports to senior management, fund boards and the regulator CSSF
- Assisting in periodic review of valuations of alternative assets (private equity, real estate, infrastructure, debt instruments, etc.)
- Become involved in onboarding procedures and fund setups of new clients in relation to risk management and valuation aspects, data standards and monitoring topics
- Support in the maintenance of risk management systems, interfaces, reporting-tools and related work-flows.
Skills / experience required:
- You are interested in financial risk management/investment controlling topics and the Alternative Investment Fund industry
- First experience in risk management/investment controlling for alternative investment funds or as a consultant/auditor of alternative investment funds at a major consulting/audit firm would be a plus(“Big 4”)
- Strong academic background in Finance, Business Administration, or Business Informatics/ Applied Mathematics
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills with a pragmatic, hands-on approach
- Risk/Financial modelling and analysis skills
- Ability to work autonomously delivering reliable output
- Prove MS-Office software knowledge
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), good command of German would be a plus
- You are a team player with pro-active work-ethics, and you enjoy challenges
What you can expect:
- An innovative, modern business environment
- Highly motivated experienced team
- Good work-life balance in a growing team
- Growth & development opportunities
As Sanne Group Luxembourg is a financial organisation, all new employees will be required to undergo a criminal record check.