- Day-to-day risk management for alternative investment fund products (AIFs);
- Applying risk management tools and models to alternative investment funds (private equity, real estate, infrastructure, debt etc.); including VaR, stress tests, scoring models etc.;
- Compilation of risk management reports to senior management, fund boards and the regulator CSSF;
- Periodic review of valuations of alternative assets (private equity, real estate, infrastructure, debt instruments, etc.);
- Assisting clients in fund setup in relation to risk management and valuation aspects, data standards and monitoring topics;
- Regular review of risk management and valuation policies of AIFs;
- Involvement in the maintenance of risk management systems, interfaces, reporting-tools and related work-flows;
Skills / experience required:
- First experience in risk management/investment controlling for alternative investment funds or as a consultant/auditor of alternative investment funds at a major consulting/audit firm (“Big 4”);
- Strong academic background in Finance, Business Administration, or Business Informatics/ Applied Mathematics;
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills with a pragmatic, hands-on approach;
- Risk/Financial modelling and analysis skills;
- Computer literate with sound Excel and MS-Office skills;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), good command of German would be a plus;
- You are a team player with pro-active work-ethics, and you enjoy challenges.
What you can expect:
- An innovative, modern business environment;
- Highly motivated experienced team;
- Growth & development opportunities.
As Sanne Group Luxembourg is a financial organisation, all new employees will be required to undergo a criminal record check.