Assistant Manager in Investor Fund Reporting
Find your purpose at KPMG Luxembourg
We see a world of opportunity. From uncovering ways to digitalize, to enabling new sectors to take off, to building sustainability and resilience into economies, we know insights reveal new opportunities for all.
We are diverse and dedicated problem solvers, part of the worldwide network of high-quality audit, tax and advisory services.
We offer excellent career prospects that balance autonomy, flexibility, and responsibility. Our comprehensive benefits inspire our people do and feel their best.
Right now, we have more than 1800 employees from over 70 nationalities. Join our growing group of young and youthful innovators to uncover a world of opportunity together.
We are seeking an Assistant Manager in Investor Fund Reporting
Management companies, aiming at distributing cross-border, are facing complex and evolving Reporting obligations. KPMG provides expertise to their clients through agile, efficient and innovative solutions.
What you will be working on
- Train and coach the team members
- Manage the team in resources allocation and skills level
- Be responsible for the regular production of investors reporting for UCITS & AIF, including reconciliation of accounting data with financial statements, plausibility checks and identify the root cause in our specific tools
- Liaise with the global network for the review of deliverables
- Create strong relationships with clients and coordinate clients queries
- Participate to the change management activities and drive its integration into the team
- Build new visual in the client oversight tool
- Support the management in performing gap and tax impact assessments
- Deliver KPI’s after production and seek enhancements for future deliveries
What we look for
- A dynamic talent graduated with a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in fund audit and/or fund accounting (UCITS or AI accounting standards and principles)
- An experience with investor reporting (German, UK or Swiss tax reporting) is a real asset
- A technology and digitalization attractiveness + very good command of MS Office (e.g. xlsx, ppt, power query)
- A team player willing to share experience through excellent communication skills incl. strong Client relationship
- Be fluent in English (German is an asset)
What you will get
KPMG is where you will find the right opportunities to advance your career and the widest available range of possibilities so you can grow professionally. Make a real impact, join a diverse team of leading experts, work with global clients, and discover technological solutions.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.