Sanne is a leading global provider of alternative asset and corporate administration services. Established in 1988 and listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange, Sanne engages with over 1,800 people worldwide and has in excess of £250 billion assets under administration.
As leaders in our field, Sanne delivers tailored fiduciary services to a highly valued international client base through a global network of regulated businesses within 22 leading financial jurisdictions.
Each specialist business is led by directors with extensive asset and market experience who are in turn supported by multifunctional teams aligned to the specific requirements of each client, across one accredited platform.
- Operational lead on a client service team specialized in private Debt. This includes, client onboarding, client service and implementation of client strategy;
- Responsible for the management of the Gross profit margin of the team, including revenue recognised;
- Maintain and create procedures based on new IT systems being implemented;
- Act as a central point of contact for the team and stakeholders;
- Ensure team’s compliance with applicable laws, service standards, company policies and procedures and agreed operational and control processes;
- Build excellent working relationships with key clients within the teams across Sanne and continuously work to enhance client experience and ensure that Sanne is viewed as the provider of choice;
- Ensure team meets/hits relevant operational & risk/compliance KPIs and targets;
- Provide day to day leadership and management guidance which mirrors the organisational vision and values, including cross-divisional collaboration;
- Create, motivate and lead a high performing team, focusing on the attraction, recruitment and retention of business professionals that have the appropriate skills and experience for the Lux team;
- Ensure the team has personal development plans, clear understanding of their role and responsibilities and formal performance evaluations which are reviewed each year;
- Any other duties in the scope of the role that the company requires.
Skills / experience:
- Professional qualification preferred (ICSA/STEP/ACA/ACCA);
- Highly developed commercial and strategic dexterity;
- Continually scans the LUX market to create or seize opportunities or respond to threats;
- Has the credibility and gravitas to interact and develop business relationships both internally and externally;
- Is focused on delivering against business goals to create value;
- Good understanding of the technical and operational requirements of offering a broad range of fiduciary and administrative services to LUX companies;
- Challenges, harnesses and nurtures the talents of people at all levels.
As Sanne Group Luxembourg is a financial organisation, all new employees will be required to undergo a criminal record check.