Location: Luxembourg, LU
Company: Deloitte Luxembourg
Job Function: Audit & Assurance
Contract Type: Open-term
Audit Junior – starting date October 2023 – Job based in Luxembourg
Your future team
When people hear Audit, they usually think of numbers in Excel sheets and calculators placed on piles of paper. When we say Audit, we mean much more than that. Audit is about providing a foundation for financial markets, it’s about creating trustful relationships with our clients, it is about delivering assurance upon which banks, shareholders and investors can base their decisions, and most importantly it is about the pride to help our clients.
At Deloitte Luxembourg Audit is truly much #MoreThanNumbers.
We are looking for people who want to add value and support clients, being there as trusted advisors.
Are you looking for a job that is more than just checking numbers? Then look no more.
Your next challenge
- Build a wide variety of business knowledge to perform audit engagements to both local and international clients, in compliance with International Standards on Auditing
- Gather and analyze information throughout the audit in order to obtain a knowledge of the client and its environment, including the client’s internal control
- Understand the purposes and be in charge of the three key stages of the audit: planning, testing and reporting
- Use our proven methodologies and high-performance analysis tools to review systems and processes
- Evolve in cohesive engagement teams and rapidly develop team management responsibilities
- Be encouraged to gain further qualifications (ie Réviseur d’entreprises luxembourgeois)
- Act as a brand ambassador with peers and colleagues
- Graduated from a business school or university with a Master’s or a Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, audit, accountancy or management
- Have a first experience in audit or finance
- Are fluent in English (French/German or any other language would be an asset)
- Are results-oriented with a proactive and rigorous approach
- Have proven social and analytical skills
- Have solid IT knowledge (MS Office)
We want to hear from you! Join us and…
- Develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan
- Benefit from a complementary health insurance, conciergerie services, car leasing possibilities and much more
- Profit from our Global network for career opportunities
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.