Location: Luxembourg, LU
Company: Deloitte Luxembourg
Job Function: Audit & Assurance
Seniority: Manager levels
Contract Type: Open-term
Your future team
For us audit is about much more than just the numbers. It is about attesting to accomplishments and challenges, and helping to assure strong foundations for future aspirations.
At Deloitte Luxembourg, we are committed to making an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society by aspiring to reach new levels of expertise by constantly challenging ourselves. That is why we want to hear from you, we are looking to further enlarge our teams and need people to help us shape that future.
Your next challenge
- Providing audit services to prestigious clients in management companies and investment fund industry
- Delivering high quality services by demonstrating a practical awareness of the impact of regulation and risk management on business processes and controls
- Coordinating with teams on-site including planning, day to day control, contact with key client staff, respecting deadlines for assignments
- Building strong relationships while being the main contact with key client staff
- Working and liaising with other members of the audit team and colleagues in other parts of the firm as necessary to provide high quality client service
- Coaching and inspiring junior members of your team
Your role as a Leader
At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. Managers across our organization:
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service, driving high performance from people
- Lead by example and establish confident relationships
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte; align people to objectives and set priorities and direction
- 5 years’ experience in the audit in Funds or Investment Management companies
- In progress of becoming a Chartered Accountant (IRE, DEC, IEC, ACCA or equivalent)
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to develop strong client relationships
- Proven knowledge in IFRS and/or SOX or any other norms are considered an asset
- Fluency in English. French and/or German are considered as an asset.
We want to hear from you! Join us and …
- Work with recognized experts and be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients
- Profit from an attractive package of customizable advantages
- Profit from our Global network for career opportunities
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our global standards enable us to deliver consistent, exceptional services across the globe, whilst continuously developing our Talents.