Job no: 557517
Work type: Full time
Categories: Sales, Client Relationship Management, Sales Operations
Office Location: Luxembourg
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. Our 9,100 experts and 120 offices in 85 jurisdictions worldwide serve corporates, financial institutions, asset managers, private clients and family offices, providing the combination of accounting, tax, payroll, fund administration, compliance and entity management services essential to global business success.
- Develop the business by building new business pipelines, as well as upselling and cross-selling to existing clients
- Identify and optimize sales opportunities, using knowledge of the market and competitors, as well as TMF’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Anticipate, identify and exploit legal/fiscal developments and changes in market conditions
- Represent TMF in the marketplace, and develop and maintain a network of client/intermediary relationships that will enable a strong, consistent pipeline for conversion into sales
- Create and explore new business opportunities i.e. new clients, new services, new markets and geographies
- Utilise effective relationships to maximize opportunities for cross referrals
- Manage the contact to contract sales process efficiently and effectively, with transparency
- Develop proposals that address clients’ needs, concerns and objectives
- Work as part of a deal team to ensure the best customer experience and response
- Leverage input from other internal teams to maximize overall deal value to the business
- Act as the Deal Lead for large opportunities, from initiation to closure, and create development plans for large client accounts
- Lead the coordination and presentation of multi-jurisdictional sales proposals to international clients
- Proactively develop relationships with clients, and provide operational teams with customer feedback on pricing, service and quality improvements
- Drive cross-selling opportunities, working with existing clients as they expand into or operate in other jurisdictions serviced by TMF offices in over 80 countries across the globe
- Meet monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets, aligned with the company’s objectives
- Contribute to the development of the sales team, boosting overall productivity and effectiveness, and improving conversion rates
- Work with leadership to implement best practice, and create strategies for sales improvement based on market research and/or competitor analysis
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, sales, marketing, law or a related field. Post-graduate qualification (ie. MBA) would be advantageous
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience in a commercial environment (Funds and/or Corporate Services), or in consulting, accounting or law firms
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of a second language is a plus
- Extensive industry experience within the market, with personal market credibility, a solid network, and an interest in our portfolio of services
- Ability to build strong relationships with colleagues, business partners and clients at all levels
- Able to “solution sell” where the ability to listen to the clients and understand what they really need is more important than a hard sell.
- Able to manage coordination of complex multi-jurisdictional proposals involving multiple business lines
- Self-motivated and able to collaborate and to drive results in a matrix environment
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Results-oriented, and able to manage their priorities, deadlines and workload
- Regular travel is required
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent working conditions: good work-life balance, flexibility and great benefits.
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training. We have a TMF Business Academy, which will give you extensive individual training opportunities.
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important valued and lived daily.
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.