Langham Hall in Luxembourg has identified the need for marketing and business development manager focused on Real Estate Funds business to coordinate marketing and business development activities, with a view to increasing the Luxembourg business’ profile in the Real Estate sector in the EU and mainland Europe (in particular Germany) and to consolidate its position as a leader in the Luxembourg Real Estate funds space.
The candidate will ideally have a good network within the sector and have experience in marketing, managing key stakeholders and coordinating projects.
Other responsibilities will include oversight of Langham Hall’s marketing initiatives in Luxembourg and coordination with other Langham Hall offices in respect of marketing.
- Leading the development of the group’s Luxembourg and mainland Europe Real Estate business development strategy
- To develop a strong track record originating, winning, successful negotiation and onboarding of new Real Estate fund business
- To develop strong relationships with Luxembourg and pan-European (eg German, French, Dutch) intermediaries in the Real Estate funds sector
- To develop a strong peer to peer relationship with new and existing Real Estate clients
- Coordinating Luxembourg and continental European business development initiatives around advisors and prospects
- Conference and seminar attendance for networking and cold calling where necessary
- Supporting pitch process including preparing proposals, producing information for RFPs and other information required for proposals and presentations
- Coordination of business development efforts with business development colleagues and senior individuals in Luxembourg and in other jurisdictions
- Maintaining and improving Luxembourg marketing materials and proposal templates
- Managing marketing efforts in Luxembourg including internal and external communications, media, marketing materials and events
- The candidate will be responsible for leading pitch processes to Real Estate fund clients
- Coordinating business development initiatives, including creating and maintaining target lists and trackers.
- Targeting and developing relationships with key contacts in the Luxembourg funds industry
- Negotiating fees and scope of services with prospective clients
Skills, Knowledge and Expertise
- Direct experience of client service in a professional services firm
- Strong understanding of the private funds industry in Luxembourg
- Technical legal or accounting skills in respect of Real Estate funds in Luxembourg
- Proactive and problem-solving approach to client interaction
- Ability to plan effectively, with strong deadline orientation.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and interpersonal skills for a high degree of client interaction and the promotion of client interaction within the business
- Self-starter – always takes the initiative
- High energy
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Contacts in the Luxembourg Real Estate funds sector preferable
- Fluent in English and ideally German, with French an advantage
- Langham Hall takes the development of its employees very seriously and offers sponsorship of a professional qualification.
About Langham Hall
Langham Hall provides premium quality accounting, fund administration and investor reporting services to Real Estate and Private Equity Fund clients.
Langham Hall invests in people and in developing them professionally. We are extremely proud of our leadership-focused culture which fosters a dedicated, approachable and collaborative way of working. We offer the opportunity to progress your career and study professional qualifications; through intensive training and where applicable, full exam tuition and study support.
Langham Hall is a fast-growing company and as such staff experience a variety of responsibilities and inclusion in exciting initiatives beyond their day-to-day role. Employees are supported and encouraged to deliver a first-class service and opportunities are identified at an early stage for employees to engage with our clients which enables them feel involved and challenged in their work.
We are proud of our positive working culture which is reinforced through our employees and our extremely low staff turnover and we seek out people that believe in our values.