About the job
Your field of responsibility
Join the business management & projects team of Credit Suisse Fund Management S.A., reporting to the COO of the company. You are leading and implementing business and regulatory driven projects by adhering to the product governance model. In that role, you work with senior management and operations to ensure and accelerate efficient functioning of the asset management platform. That includes day-to-day activities with the head quarter in Zurich and with colleagues around the globe. In your role, you support the CEO and COO of Credit Suisse Fund Management S.A. in the overall legal entity and branch management governance.
Your future colleagues
Be part of an international, dynamic and experienced team, dealing with a wide range of exciting and challenging projects to grow the asset management platform in Luxembourg. We are working in a striving, highly-motivated, multicultural and fast paced environment that allows you to grow to build a broad and strong network within Credit Suisse Group.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- University degree or above
- 3-6 years working experience in the Financial Services industry, ideally with exposure to Asset Management and Investment Funds in an international environment
- Outstanding communication, analytical, conceptual and presentation skills including the ability to manage senior stakeholders effectively
- Able to work under tight deadlines in a high velocity environment
- Solution oriented, highly proactive and able to prioritize effectively
- Flexibility, dedication and a strong sense of ownership describe your work ethics
- Result oriented with ability to multi-task and strong attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written command of English, German and/or French would be an advantage
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work