Luxembourg-Luxembourg-Luxembourg Full-time (FT)
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
- An interesting, exciting position in a striving, highly motivated, multicultural and fast paced environment.
- Driving the management rhythm to support the CEO/Chief of Staff/COO and CFO in the overall legal entity and branch governance. Acting as gatekeeper for any issues to be brought up to the governance bodies of the bank.
- Preparing Board of Directors meetings and acting as the key interface between the bank and the internal and external BoD members on all relevant matters.
- Working with senior management, the various business & market areas, and operational functions to ensure the efficient functioning of the platform.
- Elaborating and executing the strategic plan for CS Luxembourg and its 5 branches in alignment with business owners on the platform.
- Leading and supporting the implementation of cross-functional and cross-legal entity tasks, projects and culture initiatives.
- Preparing and coordinating CEO/Chief of Staff/COO and CFO communications (incl., Town halls, Broadcasts, client pitches).
- An attractive compensation package, including social benefits.
- University degree or above
- 3-5 years working experience in the Financial Services industry, ideally with exposure to Private Banking and Investment Funds in an international environment
- Outstanding communication, analytical, conceptual and presentation skills including the ability to manage senior stakeholders effectively
- Able to work under tight deadlines in a high velocity environment
- Solution oriented, highly proactive and able to prioritize effectively
- Flexibility, dedication and a strong sense of ownership describe your work ethics
- Result oriented with ability to multi-task and strong attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written command of English, French or German would be a considerable asset
Please send your applications via our dedicated Career Portal.