We are seeking an Administrator / Senior administrator, this is a varied role and will cover the on boarding of complex structure and file reviews. The role holder is expected to ensure that the activities undertaken is in accordance with regulatory and statutory requirements and with Group policies and procedures.
- Understand complex structures;
- Collection of due diligence information for clients to ensure compliance with relevant AML regulations and group policy;
- Reconciling CDD, inputting information accurately into the internal systems;
- Managing the team email box, and responding in a timely manner;
- Assist in the resolution of Complex queries;
- As required verifying, scanning, archiving CDD into electronic filing and hard copy storage;
- Escalation of issues identified to the Manager;
- Perform periodic KYC Refresh;
- Undertake AML reviews of complex entity structures;
- As required complete screening (using a variety of data sources) as required by the business;
- Assist with ad hoc project.
Skills / experience:
- Working within a financial environment and have a good knowledge of Client Due Diligence and Entity Structures;
- You are fluent in English and German; knowledge of French will be considered as an asset;
- You have 2-5 years relevant experience in the finance sector;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to prioritize tasks;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Perfect command of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in team;
- Highly efficient, proactive, deadline-driven and trustworthy;
- Strong organizational skills, paying attention to details;
- Highly motivated.
As Sanne LIS S.A. is a financial organisation, all new employees will be required to undergo a criminal record check.