Role Location: Luxembourg
Department: Client Relationship Team
Employment Type: Permanent Contract
We are looking for 10 Client Relationship Managers to create, nurture and develop long-term relationships with our clients throughout their entire life cycle.
Central to our Organization, the Client Relationship Managers are the link between the operation teams and the clients, working with different people in the organisation to ensure that customers are satisfied with all our services.
You are an excellent communicator, who is able to grasp customer needs quickly. If you have a background in customer services and an excellent knowledge of the Finance industry, we are keen to get you on board.
The Role & Key Responsibilities
You will have to develop a deep understanding of the clients’ strategy, goals and future demands, being responsible for maintaining existing client book and ensuring that the revenues of the client portfolio grow, both in volume and in profitability.
You will achieve this by ensuring a high standard of service delivery and identifying growth opportunities.
• Relationship Management
o Building excellent long-term relationships with existing clients, maintaining
regular exchange with them and advising them on how Apex can support their
o Answering clients’ questions in a solution oriented manner;
o Collecting regular feedback from clients and share it with the internal teams as
o Managing, monitoring and assuring client satisfaction;
o Collaborating with internal teams to address customers’ needs;
• Revenue Grow
o Identifying cross selling opportunities with existing clients;
o Assuring Apex is and remains client’s preferred partner;
• Client profitability
o Assessing and assuring client profitability;
o Assisting in cash collection;
o Monitoring scope of service;
• Minimum a Degree in relevant field (financial services, business, economics,
• Minimum 6 years’ managerial operational experience in either fund, banking or
• Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets;
• Background in customer service is a plus;
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
• Problem-solving attitude;
• Team player and good sense of humour;
• English, and French and German are an asset;
• Proficient in MS Office, with working knowledge of CRM platforms (e.g. Salesforce).
What you will get in return
• A high level of visibility within a large organisation on an upwards trajectory;
• Be part of a dynamic and fast-paced team that makes a genuine impact on the success
of the entire organisation;
• Exposure to all aspects of the business, cross-jurisdiction;
• Opportunity to work with a diverse, agile and global delivery team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour,
nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision are made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
For more information on our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) please visit https://theapexgroup.com/csr-policy/
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and are ready to work for a high performing organisation, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please submit your application (with your CV, cover letter and salary’s expectations) to our dedicated email address: firstname.lastname@example.org