Client Service – German Speaking (Senior) Administrator – AIFM
We are seeking a Administrator / Senior Administrator (depending on the level of experience) for our AIFM Client Service Management division. The role focuses on investor and regulatory reporting preparation under the supervision of more senior staff with excellent opportunities to develop in-depth knowledge of the fund.
Specific for this role
- Preparation of investor reports under the supervision of more senior staff;
- Preparation of solvency II reports under the supervision of more senior staff;
- Interaction with service providers/fund investments on deliverables.
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of assets, focused mainly on private equity investments for institutional investors;
- Build and develop relationships with existing clients;
- Support on the day-to-day tasks around the fund administration;
- Liaise with client advisors, banks, brokers and depositaries in order to administer client matters;
- Prepare and organize bank payments for review and signature of more senior staff;
- Oversee client transactions (acquisitions, dispositions, capital calls, distribution to investors, etc.), circulate and track documentation;
- Ensure the processing of client transactions in an efficient and timely manner.
- Build up in-depth knowledge of fund industry with exposure to different asset classes – Private Equity, Real Estate, Infrastructure, fund of fund etc.
- Be involved in the entire chain of fund activities;
- Build up a career in the fund industry within a team of professionals;
- Be part of international work force.
Skills / experience:
- Fluent written and spoken German is mandatory;
- Degree from a Business school in Economics or Finance or equivalent educational background;
- Knowledge of alternative investment funds;
- An understanding of financial statements of an investment fund;
- Financial data affinity;
- Knowledge of investor reporting, regulatory reporting (institutional investors, VAG, Solvency II reporting) would be an asset;
- An understanding of Luxembourg statutory laws and other related legal and regulatory requirements would be an asset;
- Excellent command of MS Office, especially excel;
- Excellent communication and organisation skills;
- Motivated and self-driven.
As Sanne LIS S.A. is a financial organisation, all new employees will be required to undergo a criminal record check.