Job requisition id: 55815
At Brown Brothers Harriman, we believe no job is too big or small for any of us to handle if it helps our clients. We value passionate, committed people who enjoy collaborating with others to find new solutions to complex business challenges. We are looking for the type of person who speaks their mind, truly listens and steps outside their role to add value wherever they can. Someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge that demands a creative solution. Above all, we seek someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in protecting and enhancing our client’s financial well-being.
If you are looking for an entrepreneurial environment where you can learn and thrive, Brown Brothers Harriman is the right place for you.
Join us as a Client Service Supervisor – Fund Accounting,
In this role you will oversee the mutual fund accounting activities of several large, complex funds and/or a group of funds. The position ensures the firm’s clients receive accurate and timely data and serves as a point of escalation for complex client issues.
If you are looking to push your career to the next level, introduce yourself by submitting your resume.
- Field and respond to client inquiries and escalated issues, and serve as the point person for your assigned senior level client contacts.
- Manage and resolve incidents by having the capability to efficiently analyze the validity of transactions, valuation impacts, and any other portfolio impacting aspects such as portfolio hedging, performance fees, or dilution levies, while ensuring escalation of issues based on set tolerances.
- Coordinate and follow up on client meetings and deliverables.
- Exhibit a sound understanding of BBH and industry products and services.
- Work closely with internal clients in Operations and Treasury and Markets to ensure timely resolution of client inquiries and improvement of service levels.
- Serve as a key point of contact for external clients with regard to daily servicing inquiries.
- Develop key internal relationships to proactively aid in the resolution of client issues.
- As part of the oversight and control responsibilities, ensure the accurate and timely valuation of accounting records and reports through analysis and review of fund accounting activities.
We are looking for someone who is committed to using their deep level of expertise in fund accounting and financial products to deliver outstanding client service. You should be highly team oriented, committed to operating in the best interests of the company and the team and passionate about what you do. You will need to be experienced in daily mutual fund accounting activities and have a strong understanding of portfolio impacting aspects such as portfolio hedging, performance fees, or dilution levies.
What You Can Expect At BBH:
If you join BBH you will find collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can. You will have direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world. BBH will provide you with opportunities to grow your expertise, to take on new challenges, to maximize your potential and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm. We encourage a culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective. We provide a high-quality benefits program, which emphasizes good health, financial security, and peace of mind. Ultimately, we want to provide you with a position which, at the same time, is both rewarding and allows for a balanced professional and personal experience at every stage of your career. We, here at BBH, focuses on more than just the financial and business thrive. Through our BBH Cares program we offer volunteering opportunities giving you the opportunity to give back to your community and to help transform the lives of others