We are now looking for a Client Servicing/Sales Support Manager for our illiquid product range, to strengthen our CRS team and support our growing Institutional and Wholesale Distribution.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and creative background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
Nordea Asset Management (NAM) is the asset management arm of the Nordea Group, the global financial services group in the Nordic and Baltic Sea regions. The group has around 10 million clients and 29,000 employees. NAM has around 830 employees and handles more than EUR 233 billion of assets for institutional, wholesale and retail clients across the Nordic region and the globe.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Client Servicing and Sales Support Department. We add value by delivering high-quality client service to our client base and by providing the best support possible to our sales located around the world.
What you’ll be doing:
- Your primary focus is to support the sales in the different regions in the onboarding of the clients investing in our illiquid product range and be in charge of those investors’ servicing, requiring the specific related knowledge for those type of products and the capacity of coordinating any new associated operating implementation, i.e. :
o Review of the operating memorandums linked to clients’ onboarding and servicing such as subscription documents for any illiquid products to be launched with internal and external stakholders having a solid understanding of NAM internal teams, responsibilities and processes, the different operational set-ups, fees structure and reporting possibilities, etc.;
o Be the middleman between the investors and the central administrator, AML and Legal teams for the onboarding of the investors being inherent to the product;
o Reply to all requests and queries coming from institutional clients (e.g. pensions, insurances, foundations, corporates, institutional family offices, etc.) and distributors, in a timely manner always striving to deliver great services, in close collaboration with relevant colleagues and external parties;
o Look after all sales supportive tasks e.g. the planning, organisation and execution of road shows, client events, fairs and mailing campaigns;
o Maintain client information in the CRM system, ensuring completeness and accuracy.
- Generally speaking, building and maintaining high quality relationship with investors and partners will be key. Your partners will be:
o Sales colleagues located across the globe to whom you will propose proactive services,
o NAM internal teams including but not limited to the Product Management, Legal, Marketing, AML, TA, Fund Data, Product Office Departmers and Portfolio Manager teams (e.g. Private Equity, Private Credit),
o External administrator, AIFM, depositaries and accounting agents.
You’ll join our multi-cultural team that is composed of more than 20 members. Following a hub and spoke model our Institutional and Wholesale client servicing functions are centralised in Luxembourg for our activities in Europe (ex. Nordic Region) and Latin America.
The position is located in Luxembourg.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have/are:
- Detailed knowledge in the onboarding and servicing processes of the various types of illiquid products
- Good knowledge about the Value chain of Investment Funds and have worked for some time in the Fund Industry
- Self-starter, well organized, multi-tasking with the ability to set priorities and handle problems in a calm and efficient manner
- Great communication skills and service minded
- Dynamic, proactive, stress resistant who enjoys working in an international, complex environment
- Your experience and background:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position in the Fund Distribution or Asset Management area – dealing with the onboarding and servicing of clients into illiquid products
- Fluent in English with professional skills in written and spoken
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 23rd December 2002 via the following link: https://www.nordea.com/en/careers/vacant-positions/jobdetails.html?jobid=224292
Please note the postion might be filled before the application deadline.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at supporting customers and communities. So please come as you are.