RSM Fund Management Luxembourg is a highly entrepreneurial, CSSF authorized AIFM for third party private market investment funds. We cover Private Equity, Real Estate, Private Debt and Infrastructure strategies with a significant footprint in Venture Capital/tech-related mandates.
Being part of RSM Luxembourg, which is a strong medium-sized organization with a team of over 100 employees, a sound human touch and solid values, we are member of RSM International, the 6th largest professional services, accounting and consulting organisation in the world.
We are now looking for a dynamic person to join our team as
Compliance Officer (m/f)
acting as our regulatory Compliance Officer (“Responsable du Contrôle”). You will work closely with the whole management team, and notably the Conducting Officer in charge of compliance and the fight against money laundering and terrorism financing.
Your main responsibilities:
- Be responsible for daily AML/KYC activities
- Act as the contact person vis à vis the CSSF as regards to compliance and AML-CFT matters
- Prepare, review and take decisions in relation to AML-CFT aspects of client files
- Handle compliance reviews to ensure that the company is acting in accordance with relevant rules and regulations
- Monitor regulatory changes and adapt procedures to new requirements
- Prepare reports for and participate in meetings of the firm’s Management Committee and Board of Directors
- Prepare compliance reports for client AIFs
- Assist in the development of the annual compliance monitoring plan
- University degree in a relevant discipline i.e. Legal, Finance, Business or Economics
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Luxembourg in a sufficiently senior compliance function
- Solid knowledge of the regulations applying to Funds and AIFMs
- Solid knowledge in Compliance and AML/CFT in the Luxembourg funds industry
- Fluent in English and French; German and any other language would be considered as an asset
- Team player with ability to work with clients and other departments
- Autonomous and pro-active approach
- Strong sense of organization
What we offer:
- Young and dynamic team, family sized structure within an international environment
- Prestigious international client base with technically demanding assignments
- Well-diversified range of tasks with a high degree of autonomy
- Continuous training possibilities
- Attractive salary with good career development perspectives
Please note that applications from candidates who cannot demonstrate having the required professional experience in Luxembourg will not be considered. All applications will be treated in the utmost confidentiality.