Depositary Assistant Manager
The Assistant Manager position represents an administration role within the business, focused on supporting the Depositary team and Director to meet all the service requirements of our clients.
Employed in Luxembourg as an Assistant Manager, reporting to the Depositary Director in Luxembourg. In performing the role, you will work with other members of the Depositary team.
- Supporting the Luxembourg Depositary team in providing depositary deliverables as defined in the AIFMD;
- Depositary client liaison, working closely with the Depositary team on the client relationship management, to ensure that emerging issues are identified and resolved in a proactive manner, to enhance client service delivery and to ensure a seamless and coordinated service delivery by Sanne Group;
- Review cash monitoring duties in accordance with the AIFMD;
- Review safekeeping duties in accordance with the AIFMD;
- Review oversight duties in accordance with the AIFMD;
- Perform Due Diligence in respect of depositary customer portfolio and third parties;
- Coordinate the team’s work to support Depositary Director to evaluate the risky items;
- Establish effective communication with clients, the Fund Administrators as necessary third-party agents and professional advisers to support the depositary work being performed;
- Ensuring timely invoicing of depositary customer fees in accordance with billing schedule and efficient collection of debtors within agreed parameters;
- Be able to cover Administrators/Senior Administrators desk in case of absence;
- Back up the Director in case of absence attending clients visits and/or conference calls;
- Be a role model for Depositary Administrators/ Senior Administrators;
- Train and assist Depositary Administrators/ Senior Administrators in performing all the AIFMD Depositary related tasks;
- To protect, enhance and respect the reputation of Sanne in all internal and external dealings;
- To ensure that the confidentiality of depositary customers is protected as appropriate at all times;
- To ensure that the integrity of structures to which depositary services are provided are always protected;
- Responsible for monitoring, managing, and reporting to the Depositary Director, any potential conflicts of interest;
- Any other duties in the scope of the role that the company requires.
Skills / experience:
- Economic or Legal background (Bachelor required / Master preferable);
- An understanding of the role of a Depositary under AIFMD preferable;
- An understanding of the purpose, structure and operation alternative investment funds under AIFMD preferable;
- Excellent communication and organisation skills; the ability to plan and organise yourself to meet all Depositary deadlines, and to be objective at all times;
- Strong analytical skills and affinity with figures;
- A determination to ensure that structures are thoroughly understood, and risks identified and consistently monitored;
- Ability to adapt to fluctuating workloads and the analytical demands of the role;
- Previous audit experience would be an asset value;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the Depositary function;
- Certificate of good conduct (Casier judiciaire, Polizeiliches Führungszeugnis) will be required in case of positive selection.
What you can expect:
- An innovative, modern business environment;
- Highly motivated experienced team;
- Growth & development opportunities.
As Sanne Group Luxembourg is a financial organisation, all new employees will be required to undergo a criminal record check.