Job ID: 4216155003 | Location: Luxembourg | Department: Human Resources
Reports to Senior Employee Engagement Manager
Our Employee Engagement team is in place to enable and promote engaging employee events, experiences and best practices, with the ambition of creating engaged and connected employees who embody the Aztec Group’s values.
As an Employee Engagement and Events Manager, you will be responsible for creating a programme of events and initiatives across our multiple jurisdictions (with a focus on Luxembourg) to sustain our unique culture and enhance the employee experience we provide.
From proactively analysing engagement to developing clear action plans and internal campaigns that increase it, your role will play a key part in the ongoing success of the Aztec Group.
- Develop creative and effective employee engagement initiatives and campaigns which align to the Group’s purpose, vision, mission and values, sustaining employee engagement and retention levels
- In collaboration with relevant client-facing and support teams, implement various tactics and initiatives that sustain our diverse and unique culture whilst aligning our employees’ behaviours and high-level objectives to that of the Group’s purpose, vision, mission and values
- Plan and oversee the implementation of key employee engagement events, including but not limited to our flagship summer event (AztecFest), Leadership days, Management days and Christmas parties across our key jurisdictions, delivering events to an exceptional standard, in line with our alternative approach
- Proactively measure and analyse engagement levels across Aztec to develop clear action plans that increase engagement, using data to measure the success and return on investment of initiatives. Maintains check on engagement and morale through focus groups, pulse surveys and other methods, evaluating and applying the data to support decisions
- Provide management and development of a multi-jurisdictional team of professionals;
- Create detailed plans to support performance objectives, recruitment and commitment to development
Skills, knowledge, expertise:
- A university degree or professional qualification (at diploma or post-graduate diploma) level in Employee Engagement, Marketing, Communications, Events or equivalent, (e.g. Chartered Institute of Personnel Development – CIPD);
- 8-10 years of Employee Engagement and/or Events experience is required
- Fluent in written and spoken English is a must. Fluency in French is an advantage and for other languages, the more the merrier!
- A keen interest in people with strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong, creative, communication and presentation skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong financial and commercial knowledge to manage and report on employee engagement budgets
- Track record in the creation and implementation of effective employee engagement events, promotional plans and initiatives (e.g. Wellbeing, Value Workshops, Strategy Alignment)
- Attention to detail, with the ability to work closely and effectively with a diverse group of people and to establish and maintain effective and productive working relationships
- Frequent travel to other locations will be required
We will provide the training, both in house for relevant technical knowledge and also for professional qualifications to enhance both your professional development and ability to provide sound accountancy services. You will need to be quick to learn new systems and great with people, as close working relationships between our colleagues and clients are at the heart of what we do.