Employee Experience Specialist
Are you passionate about people and discovering what motives and engages them to help drive positive impact? Are you keen to be an integral part of driving meaningful employee wellbeing and diversity programs? Do you have experience in designing and implementing people engagement initiatives and project management? If yes, we would love to hear from you!
As an Employee Experience Specialist in our Employee Engagement team, you will help us to drive collaboration, wellness and employee satisfaction across all our jurisdictions. We are bringing in a new listening tool across Aztec Group, which will innovate and enhance the way we generate a 2-way, open dialogue with our people. You will project manage the initial implementation phase and put in place the foundational ingredients that will set us up for success, including training, account setup, technical setup, and communications planning. Going forward, you will plan and manage the annual cadence of our employee opinion or engagement surveys; inclusive of survey design, implementation, tracking success, analysis and reporting. Ongoing, you will help to coach various stakeholders in how to use the listening tool, provide support to survey participants, help the business in understanding and acting on results and manage action planning activities.
Also key to this role will be managing our Group-wide Wellbeing tool, Unmind, and supporting the strategic design and implementation of our Health & Wellbeing and Diversity & Inclusion campaigns. You will also help us to structure, organise, host and analyse internal workshops.
In combining these quantitative and qualitative research techniques, you will be inquisitive and not afraid to ask questions, dig deeper to discover insights and tell stories through data, feedback and research. You will be the go to People Scientist, who can support us and our Leadership Team in better understanding how our workplace, operations and organisational behaviours impact the employee experience, every day. Because you’ll know how our employees think, feel and what they need, you’ll help to recommend go-forward solutions that drive meaningful impact and influence positive change.
- Primary listening tool administrator – providing oversight, managing data inputs / extracts, supplier management and support to various business stakeholders in how to use and optimise the listening tool.
- Plan, manage and lead the annual cadence of our employee opinion or engagement surveys; inclusive of survey design, implementation, tracking success, analysis and reporting.
- Work with the Communications Team to inform and ensure a consistent rhythm of engaging communications to support tool adoption, education and survey participation success.
- Analyse survey and/or workshop results to produce dashboards, make recommendations that impact change, suggest and manage action planning activities.
- Structure and support the delivery of face-to-face or virtual workshops / feedback sessions, using MS Teams and other digital tools.
- Support the design and implementation of strategic employee engagement campaigns – including Diversity & Inclusion and Health & Wellbeing.
- Primary lead of our Wellbeing tool, Unmind – inclusive of tool maintenance, user support, monthly reporting and driving an annual content calendar that promotes and supports the platform.
Skills, knowledge, expertise
- HR or People-related project planning and management skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Keen interest and/or education in psychological, behavioural or people sciences and wellbeing.
- Experience in extracting, managing, monitoring, analysing and reporting on people or behavioural based data via quantitative and qualitative research methods and listening techniques, inclusive of surveys and workshops.
- Inherent skills for knowing how and when to ask the right questions, connect to the dots and translate data to produce meaningful insights, highlight trends, progress against KPIs and set forward recommendations for action.
- Experience or genuine interest in people and driving employee engagement and connectivity.
- Strong communication skills (in English) with strong stakeholder management and the ability to work closely and effectively with a diverse group of people, to establish and maintain effective and productive working relationships.
What you’ll get…
Our people love working here, but we also believe in giving them what they deserve, which is why you’ll get:
- Care, support and flexibility. Like you’ve never felt at work – trust us when we say, we’ve got your back. When it comes to flexibility, we’ve all learned a lot in 2020 and we know where and how we all work best. We’ll work together to understand what that looks like for you.
- Growth and opportunity. You’ll have full support to complete professional qualifications and access to our Academy, a tailored training programme designed to support your personal and professional development.
- A wealth of knowledge. This is your chance to build your expertise on a whole new level, thanks to our collaborative culture.
- You’ll be rewarded with a great package and a whole host of benefits, including a discretionary cash bonus and overtime.
…For what you put in
The right fit is important to us. Our people are unique but they share some key qualities. Does this sound like you?
- Collaborative. Work as an integral part of the Employee Engagement team, while also possessing the skills and initiative to work autonomously when needed.
- Agile. Be able to jump into a challenge and team up to work collaboratively with others across the business to find solutions.
- Attention to detail and be well organised, to effectively manage a series of campaign and research projects with multiple milestones and stakeholders.
- Responsible and solution driven. You’ll be relied upon when it comes to all areas of employee engagement data management, from building reports, dashboards and presentations to looking beyond data to understand the story and human interactions behind it. You’ll validate assumptions and take action if data doesn’t support the story.
- Performance mindset. You’ll apply what you learn, through on the job training and professional qualifications, to build relationships and deliver great service to our colleagues, every single day.
- Tech-savvy. We know, it goes without saying, but you’ll be highly competent in Microsoft Office and have experience with other data management and analysis tools.
- Excited about helping us to champion our values and nurture and evolve our unique culture, as we continue to grow and expand our geographical footprint.
- Fluent in written and spoken English. When it comes to additional languages, the more the merrier!
Are we right for each other?
We care about our team, we trust each other to have our backs. Does that sound good to you? If so, we can’t wait to chat…
“For all accepted offers of employment with Aztec Financial Services (Luxembourg) S.A, candidates will be required to complete pre-screening requirements, including providing a criminal record certificate (extrait de casier judiciaire).”