External Audit Manager
HACA Partners in brief
Created in 2016, HACA Partners is an approved audit firm (cabinet de révision agréé – supervised by the CSSF) focusing its energy and expertise to its core businesses: external audit, internal audit, regulatory & compliance, risk management and consulting services.
Since its launching, the firm is in constant development with a team now composed of more than sixty professionals.
The objective of HACA Partners is to offer to its clients the services of professionals with a wide range of experience and expertise.
As a Manager Auditor, you will be responsible to perform external audits.
Your role will be to:
· Plan and perform operational and financial audits (in the investment funds’ sector)
· Identify business process risks
· Develop testing methodologies to evaluate the adequacy of controls
· Document the results of the evaluations
· Develop recommendations and reports based on audits and presenting these ideas to Partner / Director / Senior Manager
· Formulate professional development and educational plans for junior / senior / staff members
· Plan and allocate resources and individuals in accordance with skills and schedules.
· Work both autonomously and as part of a team to deliver high quality audits
· Experience 5-6 years in the audit of investment funds, regulated and unregulated alternative funds (AIFs)
· Engage in certifications process (e.g. IRE, DEC, ACCA)
· University or Business School degree in Finance, in Audit or Economics or equivalent
· Outstanding communication skills with an ability to handle multiple business tasks
· Fluency in English and French.
· Young and dynamic Company
· Diversified and interesting clients
· Learning curve with experienced professionals and trainings
· Warm work environment
· Flexibility at work (homeworking)
· Salary Package in line with market + benefits.
How to apply
You can apply directly on our website or by sending your resume by e-mail to François Maréchal ([email protected]), Director external audit, with in copy the recruitment team ([email protected])