Job no: 557897
Work type: Full time
Categories: Administration, Entry Level
Office Location: Luxembourg
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. Our 9,100 experts and 120 offices in 85 jurisdictions worldwide serve corporates, financial institutions, asset managers, private clients and family offices, providing the combination of accounting, tax, payroll, fund administration, compliance and entity management services essential to global business success.
- Reception service (i.e. welcoming clients, answering phone calls)
- Identify and report the need of major repairs by checking the buildings and offices on a regular basis
- Maintain office stationery and supply management
- Support internal moves and changes
- Carry out small maintenance tasks and light repairs
- Assist contractors and suppliers in their tasks on TMF premises.
- Employee support with toners, desktop adjustment, facilities service desk.
- Work within the company’s health and safety policy.
- Ensure all security and emergency procedures are adhered to and all emergency exits are accessible
- Transport goods (files, documents, drinks, furniture, office supply)
- Bringing/collecting documents to/from notaries and Luxembourg authorities and other destinations in Luxembourg
- 2+ years’ experience in Facilities or Office Management.
- Strive to meet service standards – service minded and attention for detail
- Problem-solving mentality
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office
- Experience with hardware tools and electrical equipment
- Able to manage personal workload
- Being well organized
- Good communication, both written and spoken, in English is required. French as well (communication with authorities).
Working at TMF Group offers
- Excellent working conditions
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important valued and lived daily
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome