Working in partnership to build better businesses.
Triton is an investment firm that believes in engaging with boards, managers and employees to build better businesses. We are entrepreneurs who invest capital where we can see an opportunity to create long-term value.
We believe Triton is a great place to work and we want our team to be entrepreneurial, enjoy being part of a collective effort, inspire and challenge each other, and to bring an international mindset.
We are looking for a Finance Intern to join our Luxembourg team as soon as possible for at least six months.
- SPV controlling-maintenance and reconciliation of accounting records (day to day bookkeeping);
- Preparation and filing of annual accounts based on Lux GAAP;
- Different ad hoc analysis and reports;
- Preparation of weekly and monthly management reports;
- Quarterly BCL reporting;
- Project support.
Who we are looking for:
- Recently graduated or studying towards a degree;
- Excellent Excel, IT, and numerate skills;
- Basic understanding of how accountancy software packages work;
- Strong understanding of double-entry;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Commercial awareness to see the big picture and the wider relevance for the business.
- Open, honest and straightforward approach.
- Communicates effectively both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff including senior partners, as well as with external contacts (including authorities) when required.
- Accurate and detail-oriented.
- Motivated, organised, professional, and efficient in their role.
- A good team player.
Triton is an equal opportunity employer. We recognise that diversity is key to our continued success, and strive to maintain a fair and equitable recruitment process for all applicants.