Requisition ID: 179709
Entity: Credit Suisse Fund Services (Luxembourg) S.A.
Contract Type: 6 month fixed-term contract
Your field of responsibility
Join the Private Equity and Real Estate Fund Administration team at Credit Suisse Fund Services (Luxembourg) S.A. where we cover a diverse portfolio of clients for whom we administer their funds. Your main responsibility will be to ensure timely and accurate calculation of the Net Asset Value of the Funds assigned to you. You will also need to collaborate with different departments within Credit Suisse as well as some external stakeholders.
Your future colleagues
Be part of a dynamic and diversified team who deals with a wide range of tasks to meet our client expectations. We value team spirit and transparency and in your role as a fund accountant we support you to build your knowledge in the alternative investment funds sector.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a university degree in finance or a similar professional qualification
- Minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience in a similar position
- Have proven understanding of Lux GAAP and IFRS
- Possess a good understanding about the operations of alternative investment funds
- Have at least one year experience in a similar position
- Be fluent in English and German (a second language will be a plus)
- Be highly attentive to details
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.