- Understanding complex fund structures and accounting in particular for alternative asset classes like real estate, private equity, private debt investment vehicles;
- Maintaining general ledgers for a portfolio of allocated clients;
- Timely and accurate processing / reconciling of all fund transactions;
- Prepare & validate financial statements / NAV calculations;
- Monitor and exercise the ongoing reporting process (e.g. investor, client and regulatory reporting);
- Liquidity Management incl. invoice processing/ coordination, monitoring of capital movements etc.
- Be in contact for clients’ and investors’ requests along with Senior in team;
- Coordinate with internal and external providers on the full life cycle of the fund;
- Setup and monitor the AIFs reporting (regulatory and client reporting) / corporate calendar;
- Ensure compliance with tax and legal obligations in relation to the given advice of the Legal and tax service providers per the guidance received by the Senior in team;
- Ensure the compliance of the contractual obligations of the fund (prospectus, articles of incorporations, joint venture agreements etc.) per the guidance received by the Senior in team.
Skills / experience required:
- Degree from a Business school in Accounting and Finance;
- First experience in the financial / alternative fund industry is an advantage;
- Good knowledge of alternative fund structures / asset classes (i.e. real estate, private equity, private debt);
- Accounting knowledge of Private Equity/ Real Estate/ Private debt funds, Holding Companies, SPVs etc. is an advantage (Lux GAAP / IFRS / IPEV/ NAV);
- ACCA would be an advantage or working towards the qualification;
- Knowledge of Luxembourg investment laws, in particular the AIFM law;
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel), Blueprint, Fund Count, and Viewpoint
- Fluent in English. French or German would be an advantage.
What you can expect:
- An innovative, modern business environment;
- Highly motivated experienced team;
- Growth & development opportunities.