Job no: 557523
Work type: Full time
Categories: Private Equity and Real Estate, Funds
Office Location: Luxembourg
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. Our 9,100 experts and 120 offices in 85 jurisdictions worldwide serve corporates, financial institutions, asset managers, private clients and family offices, providing the combination of accounting, tax, payroll, fund administration, compliance and entity management services essential to global business success.
- Calculation and production of accurate NAVs of the various alternative investment funds (private equity, real estate, debt, other alternatives)
- Processing transactions in the fund accounting system for complex funds: asset deals, security pricing, foreign exchange spot and forward rates calculations as well as calculation of the fees, cash and securities reconciliation.
- Preparation of financial statements
- Understanding and developing the existing relationships with Service Providers such as custodian, brokers, managers and auditors
- Liaising with auditors for year-end review
- Assist Legal department with preparation of annual shareholders meetings
- Other ad-hoc duties related to domiciliation and corporate secretarial tasks
- 2-4 year experience in Fund accounting (Alternative Funds, Private Equity, Real Estate)
- University degree in Accounting or Finance
- Very good knowledge of Accounting principles and Company Accounting
- Understanding of a payment process
- Experience with Investran would be considered as an advantage
- Strong analytical and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Fluency in English, German and/or French would be considered as an asset
What’s in for you?
- Excellent working conditions: good work-life balance, salary indication above market level.
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important valued and lived daily.
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.