Find your purpose at KPMG Luxembourg
We see a world of opportunity. From uncovering ways to digitalize audit, to enabling new sectors to take off, to building sustainability and resilience into economies, we know insights reveal new opportunities for all.
We are proud to be part of the worldwide network of high-quality audit, tax and advisory services. We are diverse and dedicated problem solvers connected by a common cause.
We are committed to consistently delivering quality audits, enabled by the power of technology and the strength of our people.
We offer excellent career prospects that balance autonomy, flexibility and responsibility. Our comprehensive benefits inspire our people do and feel their best.
Right now, we have more than 1800 employees from over 70 nationalities. Join our growing group of young and youthful innovators to uncover a world of opportunity together.
We established a new specialist team within Audit for the purpose of AML testing at banks, insurance, PSF, Management Companies and funds. We are looking for committed and proactive Junior AML Specialists to be part of our exciting journey.
What you will be working on
You will help us to drive the future of audit and by building confidence and trust that our business and our stakeholders need to thrive. We view our clients’, current opportunities as challenges which can lead to possible breakthroughs to transform their operations and create a sustainable advantage.
As a Junior AML specialist you will:
- Learn how a wide variety of organizations are working,
- Play a role in reviewing their AML systems and processes,
- Work on a diversified portfolio of international AML clients,
- Gain/broaden technical AML knowledge,
- Receive on the job coaching and be part of KPMG tailored training programs allowing you to acquire relevant technical expertise.
The perfect candidate
- Is pursuing a Master’s degree or an equivalent in Law, or has gained AML experience in his current position,
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills and is highly organized,
- Is risk-minded, result-oriented and displaying professional skepticism,
- Is open to new opportunities and willing to work in a team,
- Has knowledge of MS office (Excel, Word etc.),
- Is fluent in English and German
What you will get
Luxembourg will continue to grow as a global financial hub, and you could be a part of this exciting chapter helping to cultivate the future of business. KPMG is where you will find the right opportunities to advance your career and the widest available range of possibilities so you can grow professionally. Make a real impact in the audit services, join a multicultural team of leading AML experts, work with global clients, and discover technological solutions.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.