German Speaking Manager – CSM – Securitisation / Capital Markets
We are seeking a German Speaking Manager – CSM – Securitisation / Capital Markets, reporting to a (Senior) Manager within the client service department of Sanne, to have responsibility for the administration of a client portfolio, including the development and mentoring of the more junior team members and providing the highest quality of customer service.
Working closely with the lead relationship managers and Directors to provide quality and efficient services to all customers within the portfolio.
- Managing a specialised services team on all aspects of the SPV administration, including working directly with Sanne’s customers to ensure their SPVs are run efficiently in compliance with the relevant laws and contractual obligations, and being involved with the management team to strategically build the Capital market book;
- Support the strategic development of the client team including client meetings, new business pitches and new business proposals. Building of relationships with intermediaries, third parties and identified key client contacts so as to be seen as the first point of contact;
- Assisting with the client acceptance process, including involvement at a client enquiry stage, assistance with preparation of fee proposal;
- Transaction management – managing a portfolio of companies with all aspects of company legislation and day to day management; draft and/or review of decisions made by the board of managers/directors of the company; approval of annual accounts; assisting accounting team with where required; ensuring all legislative and regulatory filing are filed within respective legal deadlines; maintenance of respective registers etc.
- Compliance/ risk reporting: Understanding and knowledge of the client and its structure, collecting required KYC documentation to meet with the Luxembourg regulations, maintain awareness of risks involved in administration activity and clearly understand risks involved in activities carried out and with respect to own client portfolio;
- Revenue enhancement – review of fixed fees charged to the clients to ensure proper invoicing to the client; Follow up on cash collection within required timeframe;
- Manage and supervise a team of junior members including mentoring, training and development; Follow up on accomplishment of the allocated tasks and review of work produced before passing the work on to senior management members for execution;
- Conduct annual review of junior members of the team.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Lux finance industry – capital markets / securitisation;
- Bachelor or Master degree in Legal or Corporate Secretary or Economics;
- Good command of English and German in writing and speaking;
- An understanding of Luxembourg statutory laws and other related legal and regulatory requirements (e.g. anti-money laundering laws and regulations);
- Experience in managing, mentoring and motivating teams and individuals;
- Excellent organizational skills and interpersonal skills for a high degree of client interaction and the promotion of client interaction withing the business;
- Ability to plan effectively with strong deadline orientation;
- Proactive and problem-solving approach to client servicing.
As Sanne Group Luxembourg is a financial organisation, all new employees will be required to undergo a criminal record check.