Sanne is currently seeking a Senior Manager for our Client Service Management division. The role focuses on taking responsibilities for a diversified portfolio of unregulated and regulated alternative investment funds, providing a full suite of accounting and administrative oversight services to a growing portfolio of clients.
Working closely with the lead relationship managers and Directors to provide quality and efficient services to all customers within the portfolio.
- Proactively assisting in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Relationship and Jurisdictional Oversight Directors;
- Becoming a key contact for clients and maintaining a strong relationship with them;
- Being the key point of contact between notaries, law firms, banks, auditors, tax advisors;
- Liaison with client advisors, the AIFM, banks, brokers and depositaries in order to oversee client matters.
- Acting as technical and knowledge point of contact of the team;
- Contributing to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen;
- Managing a team by coordinating, coaching and supervising it;
- Monitor the team’s performance against the applicable goals and business targets;
- Ensure proper and timely time recording, billing and cash collection.
- Oversee clients transactions (acquisitions, dispositions, capital calls, distribution to investors, etc.), circulate and track documentation;
- Liaising with notary and administration to receive appropriate certificates;
- Processing all client transactions in an efficient manner.
- Managing a team that deals with the general accountancy of legal entities/funds: processing and booking invoices, execution of payments, management of accounts receivables and accounts payables, reconciliation balances, fixed assets and miscellaneous bookings;
- Assisting in and coordinating the incorporation of regulated and unregulated alternative investment funds (typically SIFs or RAIFs), opening bank accounts, etc.;
- Contribute to the constant evolvement and improvement of the existing system infrastructure and operational framework and procedures;
- Coordinate the preparation and filing of financial statements (Balance sheet, P&L and notes);
- Coordinate the preparation of tax declaration (VAT, CIT, NWT, WHT) in collaboration with the tax advisor;
- Contact with the local authorities to ensure regulatory compliance;
- Keeping abreast with accounting standards (LuxGaap, IFRS);
- Handling day-to-day legal and corporate operations of the funds and ensuring that tasks are cleared on a timely basis;
- Preparing board pack ahead of the meeting, convening notices and proxies;
- Participating in client board meetings, drafting and keeping minutes of the decisions.
Skills / experience:
- Fluent written and spoken in German as well as English; additional European languages would be an advantage;
- Degree from a Business school in Economics or Accounting / Finance or equivalent educational background;
- “ACCA” or “Bilanzbuchhalter” would be an asset;
- A minimum of 8-10 years of experience in fund administration industry;
- 3-5 years’ experience in managing a team;
- Strong knowledge in Lux GAAP, IFRS would be an asset;
- Knowledge of alternative investment funds and alternative asset classes (i.e. real assets, private equity, debt);
- Sound knowledge of Luxembourg company law, AIFMD, SIF / RAIF laws and related regulations;
- Possess strong board support skills, in particular experience in supporting complex high-profile boards;
- Ability to identify and escalate matters as and when required;
- A team player with excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office suite;
- Excellent Communication Skills;
- Strong team player;
- Must be highly organized and detail/efficiency orientated;
- Must have initiative to constantly improve processes;
- Ability to prioritize issues at company level;
- Good understanding of operational controls framework.
As Sanne Group Luxembourg is a financial organisation, all new employees will be required to undergo a criminal record check.