Very exciting opportunity to join the dynamic HR department in Luxembourg office, and to be part of growing Global HR team. We are providing solutions to the business, supporting and challenging each other to reach the right outcome.
- Support the HR Officers for the Operations and for the Resourcing process;
- Assist with the screening and sourcing of candidates;
- Maintain the applicant tracking system and drive the company system;
- Provide support in all HR processes and tasks throughout the entire employee lifecycle;
- Be accountable for onboarding, offboarding, absences, compensation and benefits;
- Ensure HR database is up to date and accurate;
- Optimize and document HR administrative process.
Skills / experience required:
- You have acquired a first experience as HR Trainee after pursuing your studies in HR;
- Strong interest in all the aspects of an HR department;
- Work accurately and effectively under pressure;
- Keep attention to details and fast learning mindset;
- Strong ability to work with cross- cultural teams across a wide range of departments;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong command of the MS Office;
- Be fluent in English and French (written and spoken), knowledge of German is a real asset.
As Sanne Group Luxembourg is a financial organisation, all new employees will be required to undergo a criminal record check.