Job no: 557278
Work type: Full time
Categories: Client Accounting, Client Relationship Management, Structured Finance
Office Location: Luxembourg
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. Our 9,100 experts and 120 offices in 85 jurisdictions worldwide serve corporates, financial institutions, asset managers, private clients and family offices, providing the combination of accounting, tax, payroll, fund administration, compliance and entity management services essential to global business success.
- Managing a portfolio of clients and being responsible for the clients of the team;
- Preparation of quarterly/annual consolidation reporting packages;
- Running period end closing procedures;
- Preparing and reviewing financial reports (IFRS and/or LUX GAAP)
- Being responsible for the delivery of excellence in customer service and for maximizing the client satisfaction;
- Maintaining contact and effectively communicating with clients, tax advisors, banks, auditors and other third parties;
- Participating in IFRS and Consolidation Team activities, including in preparation of technical memorandums, presentations and trainings.
- At least 3 years relevant working experience, preferably from a big 4 company or trust;
- Degree in Accounting/Finance;
- Required knowledge of IFRS and/or Consolidation;
- Strong analytical and communication skills (both verbal and written) and a team player;
- Pro-active and client service attitude;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- Excellent command of English, knowledge of other language consider as an asset.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent working conditions: good work-life balance, flexibility and great benefits.
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training. We have a TMF Business Academy, which will give you extensive individual training opportunities.
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important valued and lived daily.
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.