Your next challenge
- Work on high quality process standard in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements (AIFMD Annex IV, MMFR Article 37) for our Clients
- Start your client journey and grow your personal client management skills
- Develop project management skills through on-boarding of new clients
- Learn to manage and prioritize your daily tasks in a diversified and agile environment
- Make effective use of your analytical and IT skills to maintain and develop our reporting factory (regulatory updates, on-going improvement or clients’ on-boarding)
- Be a key actor of your career by embracing and designing new ideas, processes, services…
- Hold a Master’s Degree / Bachelor’s in Finance, Mathematics or Business Engineering
- Have an excellent command of VBA and Excel. SQL and relational databases are considered as strong assets
- Have a good knowledge of financial instruments
- Demonstrate an ability to read and understand Regulatory Laws and Directives
- Show excellent analytical and synthetic skills with a high attention to details
- Are able to demonstrate a structured approach to solving problems
- Demonstrate a client-oriented mindset with the ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Are fluent in English. French and/or German would be an asset
We want to hear from you! Join us and…
- Enhance your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
- Work with recognized market leading experts and be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our global standards enable us to deliver consistent, exceptional services across the globe, whilst continuously developing our Talents. Get to know more about Deloitte; Facebook page, LinkedIn page or website.
With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy’s largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.