Intesa Sanpaolo is the banking group leader in Italy. Assisting more than 14,6 milion of retail customers through a network of 5360 branches, it significantly supports the development of Companies and gives an important sustain to the country’s growth. The Group has a selected retail banking presence in Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle East and North Africa, with approximately 1,000 branches and 7.2 million customers in 12 countries. Intesa Sanpaolo is also present in 25 countries in support of its corporate customers’ cross-border business. It is looking for new qualified profiles who want to face demanding and challenging career path with the following requirements:
We are looking for new graduated in Finance, Economics, Business, Mathematics, or equivalent, interested in und Financing.
Teamworking, problem solving and analytical skills are the characteristics we are looking for in people who want to start a path within our Group.
You will work within the Head of the Fund Financing as well as coordinator of the Depositary Bank.
- Assist the department by performing various financial analyses and commercial proposals;
- Assist the depositary function and help the transfer agent function, if needed
- Assist in conducting comprehensive and in-depth company and industry research;
- Assist in ensuring the preparation of presentations and other materials for clients and/or internal stakeholders;
What you will learn
You will be able to:
- Conduct regular review and take proactive measures to ensure portfolio quality;
- Prepare management reports for various industry studies and identify appropriate market opportunities;
- Filling Bank Depository documents for Regulated Entities (AIFM and no);
- Payments follow-up in the database of the bank for good execution and Compliance Checks;
Collaboration is in Intesa Sanpaolo’s DNA. This is why our mission is to share the ideals and intentions that guide us in our work.
We evaluate our success based on how much we can invest to create an economic system in which everyone is able to express their potential.
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Economics, Business, Mathematics, or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Italian and English are mandatory. French and any other foreign languages is a plus;
- Good computer skills in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
The selection process is divided in two phases: you will carry out a digital video interview and, if successful, we will invite you to an interview with colleagues from the concerned structure. In any case, you will receive feedback regarding your application.