Institutional Clients Relationship Manager
Who We Are
Spuerkeess is a leading financial institution here in Luxembourg. We are a trusted provider of financial services, offering a wide array of banking, insurance, investment, and related services to individuals, businesses, and institutions. As a state owned and safest bank in Luxembourg, we provide our clients with the highest level of professional service, and strive to maintain an environment of trust and integrity in all of our activities.
What We Value
At Spuerkeess, we value the trust and confidence of our clients, and strive to provide them with the highest level of service and expertise. As clearly stated by our CEO: “The loyalty of existing customers and the continuous arrival of new customers encourage us to continue our approach while we keep striving to be even closer to the needs of each and every client.”,
Working at Spuerkeess
Working at Spuerkeess is a rewarding and challenging experience. Our institutional client team consists of highly skilled professionals dedicated to providing our clients with tailor made services and expertise. Our colleagues are our most valuable asset, and we strive to create an environment in which everyone can grow and develop. Spuerkeess offers competitive salaries, benefits, and a commitment to career development.
In order to strengthen its Institutional Relationship Management Department, Spuerkeess is actively seeking an
Institutional Clients Relationship Manager (m/f)
Your tasks and missions :
· Manage a portfolio of institutional clients;
· Develop the commercial potential of existing business relations and evaluating cross-selling opportunities;
· Maintain and develop client loyalty and be the main contact point for clients (single point of entry for client requests).
· You should hold a Bachelor or Master degree;
· Professional experience of 3 to 5 years in managing institutional clients will be considered an advantage.
The skills detailed here below represent an ideal profile. The acquisition of these skills can, based on demonstrated learning predispositions, be achieved through coaching and training offered by the Bank during the induction and integration period.
Key technical skills:
1. Business specific and regulatory aspects
a) advanced knowledge in the following areas:
o Payment systems
o AML (KYC/KYT)
o Laws and regulations specific to the banking industry
b) Intermediate knowledge in the following areas:
o Knowledge of the banking and financial sector
o Ability to manage business relationships remotely
o Writing skills (e.g. commercial, regulatory or audit)
o Knowledge of banking products
o Basic knowledge of Mifid II
Key IT skills:
· Proficiency in MS Office
· Advanced use of Visocall/Visioconference
· Intermediate use of e-mail and internet communication tools
Key language skills (oral and written):
· Fluency in French and English;
· Knowledge of Luxembourgish and German will be considered as an advantage.
Your application must contain:
· A detailed curriculum vitae;
· A letter of motivation;
· A copy of your diplomas (for diplomas obtained abroad, please attach the registration of university diplomas issued by the Ministry of Higher Education and Research).
Apply here :
Chargés de relations Clientèle Institutionnelle (m/f) / Offres d’emploi / My job opportunities – My Little Big Step