Date: April 2023 / Summer 2023 start date
Reports to: MGV S.A. Investment team
Compensation range: Competitive
Location: Luxembourg city, Luxembourg
● Support investment team in negotiation and investment execution, including:
○ Identification, sourcing, and evaluation of new investment opportunities
○ Term sheet and deal documentation
○ Execution of various projects as needed
● Bachelors or Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, or other STEM subjects is valued
● Keen interest in Financial Services and B2B software
● Hardworking, diligent, analytical, personable, and willing to go the extra mile
● Fluent in spoken and written English. Other European languages is a plus
About MiddleGame Ventures
MiddleGame Ventures (‘MGV’) is a Luxembourg headquartered FinTech focused venture capital fund. We invest in early-stage, Pre-Seed to Series B start-ups across Europe looking to back world-class FinTech entrepreneurs creating transformative companies that will rearchitect financial services for decades to come. MGV has offices in Luxembourg, London, Dublin, and Washington D.C. If you would like to find out more about the MGV team, investment thesis and current portfolio, please visit our website.
Please send your CV for consideration to [email protected]
MGV is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.