6+ months – Luxembourg.
We are looking for a Finance Intern to join our team as soon as possible for at least six months.
Who we are
Triton is a leading investment firm focused mainly on investments in the German speaking region and the Nordic cuntries. The firm has offices in Frankfurt, Stockholm, London, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Jersey, Luxemburg, Milan, New York, Oslo and Shanghai.
- SPV controlling-maintenance and reconciliation of accounting records (day to day bookkeeping);
- Preparation and filing of annual accounts based on Lux GAAP;
- Different ad hoc analysis and reports;
- Preparation of weekly and monthly management report;
- Quarterly BCL reporting;
- Project support.
Who we are looking for:
- Recently graduated or studying towards a degree
- Excellent Excel, IT and numerate skills;
- Basic understanding of how accountancy software packages work;
- Strong understanding of double entry;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commercial awareness to see the big picture and the wider relevance for the business.
- Open, honest and straightforward approach.
- Communicates effectively both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff including senior partners, as well as with external contacts (including authorities) when required.
- Accurate and detail-oriented.
- Motivated, organised, professional and efficient in their role.
- A good team player.
If you are interested in joining our Finance team in Luxembourg, please e-Mail your CV to Katz.firstname.lastname@example.org with a short paragraph outlining why you would like to work with us.
We are looking forward hearing from you!