About Atypical Partner:
Atypical Partner houses a portfolio of innovative asset managers and gives them access to forward-thinking investors. More than a financial holding Atypical Partner is a world that offers seed capital, best in class services, and unwavering support to its open community.
Everyone at Atypical Partner is united by shared values, ethos, and operational standards. The company empowers its team to force meaningful partnerships with business ventures to deliver long-term value for its investors.
Atypical is made up of a community of talented, dedicated employees collaborating in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
In the context of the financial support of our Luxembourg office, we are currently looking for an:
Intern Financial Accountant/Analyst (+4 months) starting Sept / Oct 2021
As Intern, you will be in charge of:
– handling the day-to-day accounting cycle of our Luxembourg companies;
– participating in the NAV preparations of our funds;
– participating in investor reporting and individual requests;
– participating in board preparations from the financial side;
– participating in other ad-hoc projects.
– Actively working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s in Accounting / Finance;
– Basic knowledge of the Luxembourg law and Luxembourg GAAP is considered as an advantage;
– Strong capabilities in Microsoft Office and financial modelling;
– Accounting software capabilities is considered as an advantage;
– Fluent in English (French or Italian is considered as an advantage);
– Strong understanding of accounting and financial principles;
– Excellent attention to detail;
– Collaborative, trustworthy, receptive to feedback, and eager to learn;
– Team player with good communication skills, both written and verbal;
– Organised, with a proven ability to multitask;
– Willingness to work in a dynamic environment in a small and flexible structure.
All applications will be managed with the strictest confidentiality and will be assessed carefully.
All applicants must be eligible for and have valid documents to work in the EU.
APPLY HERE: All applications are to be send to Ms. Nastasia Zarnowski, email@example.com