Intern Paralegal / Corporate Administration
4-6 months –Luxembourg
We are looking for a Paralegal Intern to join our team as soon as possible for four to six months.
Who we are:
Triton is an investment firm that believes in engaging with boards,managers and employees to build better businesses.We are entrepreneurs who invest capital where we can see an opportunity to create long-term value.
The firm has offices in Frankfurt,Stockholm,London,Amsterdam,Copenhagen,Helsinki,Jersey,Luxemburg,Milan,NewYork,Oslo and Shanghai.
- The purpose of this role is to provide legal and administrative support to the legal team
- Assisting with the drafting and coordination of approvals of transactions
- Assisting with the incorporation and dissolution of Luxembourg SPVs
- Setting up bank accounts for newly incorporated Luxembourg entities
- Working with other individuals and entities in the Triton group
- Liaise with notaries for the organization of various notarial deeds, legalize/apostille documents
- Ensuring compliance with reporting requirements across all relevant legal entities
- Maintenance of soft and hard copy files of legal entities
- Support with the filing and archive requirements
- Filing of legal documents with the Luxembourg Trade and Companies Register
- Managing and updating UBO register on RBE
- Assisting the team with obtaining electronic and original signatures
- Perform specific administrative duties as needed
Who we are looking for:
- Experience in administration would be an asset.
- Working autonomously.
- Ability to consolidate and streamline processes
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Good command of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Open,honest and straight forward approach.
- Communicates effectively both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff including senior partners,as well as with external contacts (including authorities)when required.
- Accurate and attentive to detail.
- Motivated, organised, professional and efficient in their role.
- Outstanding work development and progression
- Exposure to diverse Funds and SPVs
- Use language skills (international firm and office)
- Join a growing and young office and team
- Possibility to extend
The ideal candidate has personal values aligned with the firm values –successful employees display the following traits:
- Energy and drive –this is a fast paced environment
- A good team player
- Client focused and committed to delivery