Working in partnership to build better businesses.
Triton is an investment firm that believes in engaging with boards, managers and employees to build better businesses. We are entrepreneurs who invest capital where we can see an opportunity to create long-term value.
We believe Triton is a great place to work and we want our team to be entrepreneurial, enjoy being part of a collective effort, inspire and challenge each other, and to bring an international mindset.
This is an exiting opportunity to work within the Corporate Governance team at Triton. The purpose of this role is to provide legal and administrative support to the Corporate Governance and Legal teams.
- Assisting with the drafting and coordination of approvals of transactions
- Assisting with the incorporation and dissolution of Luxembourg SPVs
- Setting up bank accounts for newly incorporated Luxembourg entities
- Working with other individuals and entities in the Triton group
- Liaise with notaries for the organization of various notarial deeds, legalize/apostille documents
- Ensuring compliance with reporting requirements across all relevant legal entities
- Maintenance of soft and hard copy files of legal entities
- Support with the filing and archive requirements
- Filing of legal documents with the Luxembourg Trade and Companies Register
- Managing and updating UBO register on RBE
- Assisting the team with obtaining electronic and original signatures
- Perform specific administrative duties as needed
Skill Set / Tool Box :
- Experience in administration would be an asset
- Working autonomously
- Ability to consolidate and streamline processes
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Good command of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
Triton is an equal opportunity employer. We recognize that diversity is key to our continued success, and strive to maintain a fair and equitable recruitment process for all applicants.