Full-time (FT) Private Banking and Wealth Management Job ID 170302
Your field of responsibility
Join the Business Management Department/Team at Credit Suisse Fund Services (Luxembourg) S.A. where you will help “Run the CEO Office Management” in all administrative and organisational measures.
You will help coordinate and schedule meetings, planning/organizing business trips, handling of expenses etc. Other tasks will be the preparation of regulatory management meetings, coordination and follow-up on internal and external meeting materials, document management (physical and electronic archiving of corporate documents), ad-hoc Project Management Office support and much more.
Your future colleagues
Be part of an open-minded, supporting and close collaborating team, dealing with a wide range of daily challenges. As a small and fast-paced team, we value independent thinking and a precise/accurate and organized way of working. You will have the chance to connect with colleagues in all departments.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for a dynamic, motivated individual with following qualifications:
- Student status and an Internship agreement from your University for the whole traineeship duration
- Availability for a minimum of 9 months, preferably up to one year
- Candidate must be authorized to work in Luxembourg
- Ability to work independently within framework of objectives
- Strong analytical approach and organisational skills
- Sound and proficient knowledge of English (German a strong asset, any other language is welcome)
- Self- motivated, team-oriented and hands-on personality, comfortable in a fast paced work environment
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Apply here : Job Application