Luxembourg Full-time (FT) Investment Banking and Capital Markets 150263
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
An exciting opportunity for you to support the Corporate & Domiciliation team in the highly challenging corporate governance role within the fund services business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the preparation of Board and Shareholders Meetings for investment funds as well as corporate entities
- Attending Board Meetings and ensure these meetings are run effectively and efficiently
- Assume responsibility for corporate document management, under the direct supervision of your line manager
- Taking care of the Liaison with public authorities, public notaries and the local regulator
- Assisting the custody/ depositary bank with account openings
- Document and share board meeting minutes and action logs
- Support the department via various administrative activities which arise in the course of business
- Current university student, studies in Finance/ Accounting/ Commerce/ Law would be preferable
- Excellent analytical skills and strong communication skills in English (German or French would be an advantage)
- You have a strong ability to cope with time pressure and high flexibility is what you can contribute
- You are a dedicated, ambitious and trustworthy teammate with a high client focus, comfortable in a dynamic work environment
- University agreement required throughout the internship
- Duration: minimum 6 months
- Candidate must be authorized to work in Luxembourg
Are you a problem solver with a positive personality and can-do attitude?