Would you like to join our Investor Relations team fully dedicated to externally managed illiquid solutions? We are now looking for a Internship – Investor Relations team, Luxembourg, 6 months to support our global aspirations in the private equity and the broad illiquid space such as Nordea Asset Management’s partnership with key actors. This is an opportunity for you to work in a motivated, international and entrepreneurial environment with renowned world-class private markets, ESG & impact professionals.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Trill Impact Investor Relations team. We add value by supporting the marketing, fundraising and ongoing client servicing for the private equity and private debt solutions, managed by our esteemed external investment partners, in close collaboration with NAM sales teams spread across 18 local offices.
What you’ll be doing:
- Plan, coordinate, ensure smooth execution of various fundraising and investor events in close contact with the NAM sales teams and investment partners, including but not limited to:
- Due Diligence Days
- Industry events
- One-to-one meetings;
- Handling or dispatch of incoming requests sent to the Investor Relations mailbox;
- Reconcile and analyze investment opportunities in close collaboration with the sales teams ensuring that the CRM system is always up to date;
- Be in charge of the reporting to the various sales teams and external stakeholders;
- Assist members of the team by contributing to the creation or evolution of illiquid products marketing material such as presentations or by filling in incoming RFPs/DDQs from prospects and investors;
- Participate to the team’s illiquid knowledge database maintenance;
- Help on any other projects pertaining to the IR function as needed such as the organization of the Annual Investor Meeting, maintaining a prospection log, onboarding new products or contributing to other business projects.
The IR team is part of the Institutional & Wholesale Distribution (I&WD) division, reporting to the Global Head of Marketing and Business Management. This role, based in Luxembourg, is a crucial one for NAM’s strategic foray into the alternative space. The role may involve occasional travelling. The role is based in Luxembourg.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Are motivated, hard worker, focused and resistant to stress;
- Have a passion for delivering differentiated services to clients and partners;
- Are good at multi-tasking, enthusiastic, well organized and with attention to details;
- Are a team-oriented person with experience in setting priorities and ensuring timely delivery;
- Are able to manage stakeholders with different backgrounds and sensitivities.
You need to think and act with the clients in mind, you need to be thrilled about events management and illiquid strategies and you are a determined person who wants to grow in an exciting and motivated team. You display an effective service mindset, you have a clear focus on investors and supporting sales and your role within the value chain. You build trust and long-term relationships that are at the heart of our business strategy.
Your experience and background:
- You will soon graduate or have recently obtained a degree in finance, business administration or similar*;
- Solid written and verbal communication skills in English; proficiency in any other major Nordic language considered as an asset;
- Eligible to work in the EU.
*Please note that the entire internship (i.e. 6 months) must take place within 12 months after the end of your graduation.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 07/15/2021. Please note the position might be filled before the application deadline.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please be aware that any applications or CVs coming through email or direct messages will not be accepted or considered.