Job requisition id: 55227
Are you looking for an interesting internship opportunity?
At Brown Brothers Harriman, we believe no job is too big or small for any of us to handle if it helps our clients. We value passionate, committed people who enjoy collaborating with others to find new solutions to complex business challenges. We are looking for the type of person who speaks their mind, truly listens and steps outside their role to add value wherever they can. Someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge that demands a creative solution. Above all, we seek someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in protecting and enhancing our client’s financial well-being.
If you are looking for an entrepreneurial environment where you can learn and thrive, Brown Brothers Harriman is the right place for you.
We are welcoming applications from motivated students to apply for our Internship Program in Luxembourg. We offer internship opportunities in Fund Accounting Services, Custody, Alternatives, Transfer Agency, Depositary Bank
What do we offer?
- Paid, full-time internship for 6 months
- Comprehensive onboarding program, training, mentoring program and ongoing development
- Engaging projects that tackle current business needs
- Daily interaction with team members across the globe
- Working on real life business challenges
- Opportunities to build your network and interact with Office Head, Managing Director and Senior Management
- Organized, targeted initiatives to raise your profile with prospective hiring managers
- Working side-by-side with experts and individual guidance from mentors
- Increasing your knowledge in IT and finance, while developing your broader skillset
- Participating in a rigorous and educational onboarding program to ensure that you can add value throughout your internship with the company
In order to be eligible, you must meet the following criteria:
- Available for a minimum of 6 months starting in January 2023
- Internship required for graduation and currently studying for a Master’s degree (specializations such as Business, Finance,
- Accounting, Economics or equivalent would be an asset)
- Formal signed internship agreement provided by university
- EU national, residing in France, Belgium, Luxembourg or Germany
- Passion for teamwork, collaboration in order to achieve success
- Project management skills with ability to identify, escalate and resolve problems
- Fluent English (B2 level or higher)
- PC proficient, specifically in MS Excel
Upcoming start date January 2nd 2023
What You Can Expect At BBH:
If you join BBH you will find collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can. You will have direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world. BBH will provide you with opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm. We encourage a culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective. We provide a high-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind. Ultimately, we want you to have rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage. Our BBH Cares program offers volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others.
HOW TO APPLY > If you would like to start your career at BBH, submit your CV and application (please submit your resume in English).