Founded in 2013 SwanCap is a leading independent investment boutique exclusively dedicated to investments in the private equity asset class in Europe and North America SwanCap has +20 investment professionals across four offices in Munich, Milan, Luxembourg and New York and manages advises ~€3.0 billion of assets on behalf of foremost institutional investors from around the world.
To support our investment team, we are looking (year round) for interns at our Munich offices for a duration of 3 months. The position provides an attractive opportunity to gain experience within a dynamic and growing asset class by supporting a leading private equity platform with high exposure to the investment team.
The Opportunity – What can you expect?
- Exposure to the growing alternative asset class private equity
- First hand insights into the investment process
- Close cooperation and full integration into the team
- Competitive financial remuneration
- Referral to our analyst program for top performing interns
Responsibilities – What does the role entail?
- Support of quantitative and qualitative analyses of private equity funds and co-investments
- Participation in the entire investment process
- Monitoring of existing investments, review of quarterly financials and analysis of portfolio performance
- Maintenance of internal benchmarking databases and market research
Requirements – What do we expect from a potential candidate?
- Top academic credentials from a leading university (min. 4th semester)
- Initial experience from internships in related areas such as investment banking, strategy consulting, big four, or private equity
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft Office products are a must
- High level of commitment, dedication and creativity
- Fluent in German and English
- Q3 2021 internship: Application deadline 1st of April 2021; Start 1st of July
- Q4 2021 internship: Application deadline 1st of June 2021; Start 1st of October
- Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply here : Miryan.Ohlendorf@swancap.eu