*Starting date September 2020 or January 2021*
With a team of about 100 employees, RSM in Luxembourg is a strong medium-sized organization with a sound human touch and solid values. We are the Luxembourg member of RSM International, the 6th largest professional services, accounting and consulting organisation in the world. RSM has been recognised as the Network of the Year at the 2017’s The Accountant and International Accounting Bulletin Awards. Our organisation serves international institutions, local businesses, entrepreneurs as well as private individuals in all their Luxembourg accountancy, audit, tax, fund administration and payroll needs.
RSM Audit Luxembourg provides audit and assurance services to a wide range of organisations, from traditional Luxembourg based firms to subsidiaries of international groups, as well as regulated investment funds and Professionals of the Financial Sector (PFSs) and is keen to welcome motivated students for internships of minimum 4 months from September 2020 or January 2021.
Your profile :
– You are currently studying at a business school or university with majors in tax, accounting and finance;
– You are fluent in French and English. Good German will be an advantage;
– You have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
– You are analytical, eager to learn and motivated by challenge;
– You are an independent worker, proactive and effective team player.
Are you ready to experience a well-diversified training in a growing international environment? Do you want to apply your academic knowledge to real-life situations? Do you want to develop essential professional skills for the future with the assistance of a young and dynamic team? If this is what you are looking for, then you are ready for RSM!
All applications will be treated in the utmost confidentiality.