Luxempart S.A. (www.luxempart.lu) is a professional investment company listed on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange with a net asset value of approx. EUR 1.5 billion.
Founded in 1988, the group invests in listed and non-listed mid-cap companies in Europe, seeking to enhance the value of companies through an entrepreneurial and supportive approach.
Luxempart’s majority shareholders are various entrepreneurial families. Due to the growing investment pipeline, Luxempart is recruiting for its Luxembourg office one.
INVESTMENT ANALYST / SENIOR ASSOCIATE (M / F)
As an Investment Analyst/Associate you would be supporting the team on both the sourcing and analysis of new investments, as well as ongoing analysis and management
of existing investments. The investment strategy has fundamentally driven research process which looks in-depth at companies, their industries, peers and competitors.
Working in a small, transparent and entrepreneurial team, with a flat organisation structure, you would be expected to be self-motivated and develop your knowledge of the investment process quickly.
• Collect, organise and analyse qualitative and quantitative information on companies and industries
• Analyse potential new investments
• Monitor and report on existing investments
• Produce and update financial models including financial statements, forecasts and valuations
• Participate to due diligence of potential investments
• Write investment reports and presentations for the decision-making process
• Degree from a reputable university, ideally in economics, business or finance. CFA studies ongoing or completed would be advantageous
• 2-5 years’ company, industry and market analysis research experience gained in M&A, Big 4, private equity, investment banking or strategy consultancy
• Genuine interest in active ownership of companies from the perspective of a business owner rather than an institutional passive investor
• Ability to gather information from various sources and draw conclusions on the investment case and valuation
• Knowledge of financial statements and forecasting, and different methods of company valuation
• Basic awareness of business models, strategies and competitive positioning
• Numerate, good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Rigorous, flexible, precise, well organised, strong team player, excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to work independently and in an international environment
• Fluent in English & German, French would be an advantage Luxempart’s offer
• A challenging and rewarding junior role in a dynamic and professional business environment;
• Stable, entrepreneurial shareholder basis who seeks to build on a long-term relationship with its team members;
• Competitive remuneration package;
• Diversified and international work experience;
• Team spirit;
• Great working environment with ample opportunities for personal and professional career development.
APPLY HERE : https://www.luxempart.lu/careers